Thursday, October 4, 2012

Isabel Itching for iGOZEN in New Jersey By Customer Stories

iGOZEN Sample PackEvery now and then we get a customer story that has nothing to do with cleaning fruit, vegetables or anything in the house. But that's just one of the benefits of having a neutral cleaner like iGOZEN.Because of it's alkaline nature, it works on all sorts of other problems generated from too much acidity. While iGOZEN is not intended as a health product, and we make no claims to that effect, we still hear stories like Isabel's from time to time, as customers discover the pH balancing power of natural calcium (the main ingredient in iGOZEN):
"Igozen is amazing!!! Once or twice a year, I would get this infection around my lip for no apparent reasons. My lip will swell up and itch for days. On the average, the swelling and itchiness will last about 10 days to 2 weeks. Needless to say, I’ve tried different ointments but with no apparent result.

"Last night, I was washing my dishes and all of a sudden I felt this itch on my lip. Oh my god, I could feel my lip starting to swell. Seeing the iGOZEN fruit and vegetable wash right on top of my kitchen counter, I instinctively grab it and spray it on my lip. Since I know iGOZEN is all organic calcium, it probably won’t do any harm. Why not give it a try?

"To my big surprise, the itchiness ceased almost immediately. And, after I finished washing my dishes, I went to look at myself at the mirror. I cannot believe the swelling had literally disappeared right in front of my eyes. This is just too amazing.
"
                                                                                 Isabel in NJ
Just imagine what iGOZEN can do for your fruits and vegetables? For a coupon towards an iGOZEN Sample Pack, visit our Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment